NEXTBASE DVD player no power tutorial

NEXTBASE
MODEL:NB-785
DVDPLAYER
No power problem and solution.

Initial Troubleshooting:

1.  Totally deadset unit.

2.  There is an output voltage at the filter caps 350V.

3.  No DC output voltage like 9V and 5V this means that there is a problem in the smps circuitry.

4. I visually inspect the board and I found out that there is a burned resistor near the filter capacitor.

5.  Using ohmmeter I test the 220k ohms resistor but it was infinity open circuit.

6.  I replace it and test the unit and it works like a charm.  DVD is working and it is playing now my favorite audio CD.

See the picture below:


You may like:  Electronics training course

Go back to Electronics Tutorials

Comments :

0 comments to “NEXTBASE DVD player no power tutorial”

Post a Comment